Handhelds in Teaching and Learning

Tony Vincent's blog for his graduate class exploring the educational uses of handheld computers.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Seeking Permission

As we talked about last class, you should ask permission before copying information you find on the 'net. Information is property and needs to be treated as such. David Warlick's Landmarks for Schools has a handy tool for asking permission to use material from a web page. Check it out!

http://landmark-project.com/permission1.php

1 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger Tony Vincent said…

    David Walick has an amazing array of tools for teachers and students on his site site. I learned about them a few years ago when he was a keynote speaker at the NETA conference.

    I've been reading his book and continue to listen to his podcasts--the man is very wise and I completely agree with his vision of where education needs to be going.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home