Surgery
I'm finally able to focus on a computer screen this evening! I had the PRK laser surgery in both eyes on Friday. My right eye is doing well, but I'm now getting worried about my left eye--the vision is that eye is terrible compared to my right eye. I'm told it will take some time before I get my "real" vision, so I'm waiting. Since I'm starting to get a little paranoid that the procedure didn't take in my one eye, I did some research and found a blog by someone who had PRK done. He had it done to each eye in separate surgerys. The blogger had some similar worries about blurred vision, but it turned out okay in the end. Anyhow, I think it is funny how blogs make their way in my life, even when I don't expect them!
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112258/stories/2002/12/09/myPrkExperienceRecoveryLog.html
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112258/stories/2002/12/09/myPrkExperienceRecoveryLog.html


1 Comments:
At 4:40 PM,
Glenn Hervieux said…
Wow! I've thought about saving my quarters and having the procedure done. I've heard that even at my age (47), and wearing bifocal lenses, I might be able to have my vision corrected through Lasik surgery. I hope you're satisfied with the outcome. Even with bifocals, I have trouble seeing some of that fine print! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home